There’s light in everything that exists. Whether one believes in the Bible or not, “Let there be light” (Gen 1:3) is a reality.
Ask scientists. Look at the molecular or sub-atomic level, and take a journey back to that primordial “hayah” (i.e., haiah) state. Hayah is a Hebrew verb that carries the meaning: to be, become, exist, arise, appear, abide, rest, remain stand, and accompany (be with). In Exodus 3:14, we are told: “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM.’ ” In the original Hebrew, it’s translated “I will be who I will be” – HAYAH. This Hayah State of Being concept is reflected in the three “let there be” statements in Genesis chapter 1:
- “Then God said, ‘Let there be light’…” (Gen 1:3)
- “Then God said, ‘Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters…’ ” (Gen 1:6)
- “Then God said, ‘Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens…’ ” (Gen 1:14-15)
Our understanding of hayah can reach as high as the heavens. “He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him” (Dan 2:22 NKJV). Or our understanding of hayah can be simplified into a righteous State of Being that resonates at the same frequency in which it was originally created. This is what I meant when I declared yesterday: “Just as His creation began with His command ‘Let there be light,’ so will His Kingdom.” God wants everything to be redeemed and restored to the pristine state that He originally created. He wants us to go back to Eden and beyond. There’s something so mysterious in this notion, so let’s dig a little deeper.
My son, who’s in college and taking Hebrew as part of his archeology studies, tells me that hayah is a unique verb. It carries a meaning in the past of what was done. Hayah carries a meaning in the future of what will be done, but a presence tense does not exist for this verb. Instead, it is given that the verb “to be” is just there. It’s who you are, like “I Robin” the “am” in “I am Robin” is already understood to exist, and it manifests in what a person is actually doing. This is all of our present reality.
When someone doesn’t do what they say, we all know that they’re a hypocrite. All of us on some level are hypocrites where we truly believe that we are something that we are not (presently manifesting). The Bible articulates that the light within us can be darkness (Matt 6:23).
“Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining. He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him. But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes” (1 John 2:8-11 NKJV).
The frequency of our righteous State of Being can be simplified even more into the lowest common denominator of life – love. Many years ago, I was shown a couple wonders in the Spirit. First, I saw a sphere or ball of knives rolling and spinning through the air. No two blades were the same. Many of the shapes I had never seen before. I asked what this ball of knives was and was told, “Divine love.” As I looked on, it cut through a shroud of darkness in the atmosphere and glorious light rays began to stream through. Then another time, Jesus told me that He wanted to show me something about the Father. These iridescent shards of light began to shoot through the air. I was looking on in awe, because the beauty was indescribable. Then I heard the phrase: “Just as the physical world is founded upon the waters, so is the spiritual world founded upon the Father’s love.” Since then I have discovered that the Hebrew word for love is ahav. Its pictograph literally tells us that love is the Father’s heart revealed.
Love is a universal currency, which has no fiscal cliff or otherwise, because it’s an eternal commodity. 1 Corinthians 13 tells us that we are nothing without love, and that love never ever fails. I want to challenge everyone during this miraculous time of the Winter One-der-land (see http://wp.me/p158HG-aH ) to strive to resonate at the same frequency of the perfect hayah – “I am who I am”.
This is one of the takeaways that’s pictured in the Chanukah story. When Judah the Maccabee and company overcame overwhelming odds as they battled the forces of darkness, they were defeating the things that would cause their light to be less than hayah. When they chose to go up to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to clean and re-dedicate their temple, they were choosing to align themselves with a higher consciousness and way than themselves. They were choosing to perfectly be. Let there be light!
~ Robin Main
Copyright Dec. 13, 2012. Author: Robin Main.
If you liked this, you’ll love my book: SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up (available on amazon http://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/).
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-Wine-Hanukkah-Bridal-Restoration/dp/1634430026/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.