Did you know that Jesus (Yeshua) resurrected conquering death forever on BIKKURIM being the first fruits of many brethren (Rom 8:29)?
BIKKURIM is a Biblical Feast given to all of God’s people in Lev 23:9-14. The word “bikkurim” in Hebrew means “First Fruits.” In Deuteronomy 26:2, God said to the children of Israel, “… you shall take some of the first fruit of all produce of the ground… and put it in a basket and go to the place where the Lord your God chooses to make His name abide.”
On the exact same day of Yeshua’s resurrection, Hebrew history records that Noah’s Ark came up out of the waters and rested securely on Mount Ararat.
On First Fruits, God parted the Red Sea, so His people could pass safely on the other side.
Also, on First Fruits, God’s people were saved from certain death in Persia, because Queen Esther stood firmly for her people and God made a way on this day to have Haman hung on his own gallows.
People of God’s Word should know that the history of salvation has happened on this day. We all need to get to know our Bibles and history better. The first move in the direction away from the Biblical Calendar happened in the second century with a slight compromise to Passover. The nearest Sunday was chosen to mark the day of Christ’s resurrection, rather than starting with the beginning of the Passover season on the 14th of Nisan, then counting three days to the Feast of First Fruits (Bikkurim).. If you believes that there is a God in heaven who’s inspired word is the Bible, then you must come to grips with the fact that God calls these feasts (spoken of in Leviticus 23) “My feasts” and “My appointed times.”
It makes my heart sad when God’s people give the Babylonian Queen of Heaven claim of Christ’s Resurrection by calling it “Easter.” The origins of Easter is so grievous I hate to even discuss the details. People dismiss the fact that infants were sacrificed on the Babylonian Queen of Heaven’s altar at a sunrise service on Easter Sunday where the eggs of Ishtar were dyed with the blood of the sacrificed infants. That’s unfortunately the roots of Easter in a nutshell.
~ Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-Wine-Hanukkah-Bridal-Restoration/dp/1634430026/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.