One of the most prevalent things that I have heard this year is that when Christmas comes, people all over the world think of Jesus; and Christmas is the only time the world is united in celebrating Jesus. This is simply not true. Ask my friend in Denmark. Hardly anyone thinks of Jesus at Christmastime there. To believe that people worldwide are thinking of Jesus positively at Christmastime is a make-believe world that really was forged along with the modern American Christmas that has been exported throughout the world: http://wp.me/p158HG-qO .
Truth be told. Christmas can be mapped all the way back to Babylon and the initiator of Mystery Cults – Nimrod. Have you ever heard that saying: Don’t be a Nimrod?! All faiths bow at the altar of the Mystery Cults (i.e. Freemasonry) which ultimately exalts Lucifer as their god; and like Christmas, the followers of Buddha, Mohammad, Zoroaster, Brahmin, Confucius, and even unfortunately Jesus assemble and unite in their homage [See 1 below]. Christmas is a holiday where the world unites at its own table, like they did at the Tower of Babel. For more revelation, please see http://wp.me/p158HG-iX. This is a clarion call to His Pure & Spotless Bride. Yeshua (Jesus) is saying, “Come out of Babylon and lay down Christmas, for I WILL have a pure and spotless Bride.”
Christians need to examine how 97-98% of Americans and at least two billion people worldwide can celebrate Christmas if it truly is a Christian holiday, especially since many who celebrate Christmas are vehemently opposed to Jesus Christ.
For example: Although India is primarily Hindu and Muslim, they nevertheless plunge into the Christmas season with the same fervor as their Western neighbors. In Delhi, Santa can be spotted in shopping areas, while in other areas, mango and banana trees are decked out in holiday ornaments.
Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation in the world, which currently decimates entire villages of Christians. Lily Yulianti reports, “In my home country, Indonesia, a country nearly 90 percent Muslim with a population of 220 million, Christian people are a minority. However, Christmas is always celebrated full of joy.” In big cities such as Jakarta or Surabaya, shopping centers display Christmas ornaments such as Christmas trees, Santa Claus with his eight reindeers, and artificial snow made from cotton and foam.
In Muslim “Beirut, Lebanon’s tallest Christmas tree is adorned with shiny shooting stars and red and silver ornaments.”
In predominantly Buddhist Japan, “Christmas is not a national holiday, but you’d never know it by looking at the retail stores, which are decked out with almost as many decorations as the average North American mall.”
You get the world universality idea. Getting along is a good thing. Compromised faith is not.
~ Robin Main
I yield to LOVE who is asking that I reveal the darker side of Christmas this season in a series called “THIS IS CHRISTMAS.” Personally, I prefer to focus on the King of kings and His Kingdom.
Warning – This series will shake your man-made and religious traditions to the core, if you are a Christian. If you are not a Christian, it will confirm what you already know deep down inside. I have found when I, as a Christian, admit the historical and Scriptural accuracy as it relates to Christmas, those who are not Christians are pleasantly surprised. They laugh and it creates an open dialogue. When pagans, witches, Hindus, Buddhists, Satanists, etc run into His unconditional love that is joined with a serving of His Truth, I’m seeing walls come down and His light and love illuminating their world.
Let’s start out with some of the more tame topics. Then strap on your seat belts folks, because it’s a rough roller coaster ride that’s going to take us literally to the depths of hell and to the heights of man building a name and kingdom for themselves.
 Albert G. Mackey wrote in AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FREEMASONRY AND ITS KINDRED SCIENCES: “NIMROD. The legend of the craft in the old constitutions refer to Nimrod as one of the founders of Masonry.” Without going into detail, let’s additionally note that the sun god Osiris is predominantly featured in Freemasonry. Recall that Osiris’ birth date, along with all the other infamous sun gods, is celebrated on the ancient winter solstice of December 25. (See WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 1 http://wp.me/p158HG-1t .)
Originally posted 12-16-2013 – https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=744221995606621&set=a.503516173010539.126287.100000564821618&type=1&theater
Copyright Dec. 16, 2013 – Author: Robin Main.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.