“If your heart is truly right, is it wrong?” This is a common theme I am hearing this year. Whether this is a statement or question, there is a problem. The dilemma is that we can say that if our heart is right then it can’t be wrong about anything, including using and abusing people. A friend told me that her mom railed at a nurse; then, calmly turned to her as if nothing had happened. She didn’t feel guilty one wit. Was that wrong or right how she acted toward that nurse? And did her lack of conviction of guilt change that fact? Our behaviors do matter, and are a reflection of our thoughts (belief system). All of us can truly believe something, and it can be off. Scripture mentions twice in Proverbs 14:12; 16:25 “There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.” Therefore, our hearts are not the arbitrators of truth. God is.
Scripture speaks that “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” (Jeremiah 17:9). The problem with carnal, fleshly and worldly things is that we all can be so easily deceived. Therefore, we all need to stick to the plumb line of Scripture. Not religiously, but in a life-giving way with a good dose of the Spirit of the Living God too. To see our own blind spots – like the idols of our heart – we have to put that matter on God’s Altar to burn up any personal desires; then ask the LORD about it. Ask how He sees it, because John 4:23 tells us that the Father is looking for true worshipers who worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth. Question: Is that our truth or His Truth that Yeshua (Jesus) is talking about in that passage? His. Right?
If Christmas is all about worship, which every festival (holiday) is, then it is not what we want or think that matters, but what He wants and thinks. Within the context of Scripture, there is great liberty; but mixing pagan things with holy things is a big no-no on His list, and prohibits His Dwelling Presence: http://wp.me/p158HG-Dx
Did you know that Christians were given some abstinence requirements in Acts 15 that prohibit connections with pagan customs, traditions and idols, which Christmas is included? Not only do these Essential Commandments for All Believers prohibit things that had or have connections with pagan customs, traditions and idols; but in reality they are abstinence requirements, which binds God’s people in holy matrimony to our Heavenly Bridegroom. It’s noteworthy that these abstinence requirements preserving the sanctity of holy matrimony were the ONLY burdens the Holy Spirit led the Jerusalem Council to specifically place of the nations (Gentiles believers) – Acts 15:28.
Significantly, these Essential Commandments for All Believers are listed three times in Scripture: Acts 15:19-20; Acts 15:28-29; Acts 21:25. When something is repeated twice in Scripture, God is emphasizing the matter. That the Essential Commandments for All Believers are listed three times speaks about what is real, essential, perfect, substantial, complete and divine. This information is so important right now that I was led to publish all of chapter 4 from the book SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up on a blog -> AGE-OLD FOUNDATION – http://wp.me/p158HG-AT . If you doubt Christmas connections to paganism, please see Where Christmas Comes From – Part 1 – http://wp.me/p158HG-1t and Part 2 – http://wp.me/p158HG-2m. Know this that celebrating Christmas is not a salvation issue, but it will affect your eternal rewards, especially being part of His pure and spotless Bride.
Personally, I think we can decorate at this time of year for Hanukkah. We just need to know what Christmas practices/customs are pagan in order to not “go there.” I know I put up lights sometimes and glitter. Candles definitely. Chocolate a must. God’s people are commanded to come out of Babylon and be separate in order to be part of His Pure and Spotless Bride. Personally, I have found that the things I loved about Christmas transfer over: time with family and friends, worshiping God, etc. BTW – I have general guidelines for celebrating Hanukkah in my Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah (Bridal Restoration of DNA) book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1634430026/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_myi?m=A6RM81HPD4JZA
Here’s a short list of pagan things connected to Christmas: Christmas Trees, evergreen boughs, Santa Claus, reindeer, elves, etc. Here are some articles about these things that are Scripturally and Biblically accurate. I will include my testimony at the top:
• MY LAST CHRISTMAS – http://wp.me/p158HG-4E
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 1 – http://wp.me/p158HG-1t
• ,WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 2 – http://wp.me/p158HG-2m
• BI-POLAR NATURE OF CHRISTMAS –http://wp.me/p158HG-9p
• WHERE THE CHRISTMAS TREE COMES FROM – http://wp.me/p158HG-5i
• SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS – http://wp.me/p158HG-nb
• YULETIDE TRADITION – KIDS IN CHARGE – http://wp.me/p158HG-3A
• YULE LOVE – REPEATING CHILDHOOD –http://wp.me/p158HG-iX
• NORTH POLE GOING SOUTH? – http://wp.me/p158HG-kH
~ Robin Main
Copyright Dec 2, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
Other Christmas issues on the radar in 2014:
• CHRISTIAN LEADERS ALL OVER THE PLACE ABOUT CHRISTMAS – https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/pb.436004819805351.-2207520000.1417569112./786931071379389/?type=3&theater
• IF YOUR HEART IS RIGHT, IS IT WRONG? –https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/790019207737242/?type=1&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-Wine-Hanukkah-Bridal-Restoration/dp/1634430026/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.