Yeshua (Jesus) gave one criteria by which all men will know that we are His disciples – love – specifically if we have love for one another (John 13:35). One of my all-time favorite verses is 1 John 4:8 – “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
Many of us have understood one edge of the double-edged “love covers” reality. When we love people, we are confidential about their sin. We treat other people the way we would want to be treated: Don’t tell everyone my mistakes. Please protect me from the onslaught of criticism in order to give me room to seek His face and correct myself. Notice that a heart after God’s own heart is a humble and teachable one, else covering a person’s sin only enables that person to sin even more.
There is as another side to the double-edge sword reality of “love covers over a multitude of sins.” We all cover over and protect the sins that we love, and it takes the Ultimate Lover of our Souls to uncover the truth… and many times He uses other people.
If we are shooting to love YHVH with all our heart, soul and strength, we will run smack-dab into those self-protection mechanisms that hide our sin(s). We can try to run from the frequency of life and love, but we can’t hide from it. Life, light and love all resonate at the frequency of God’s Word, and so will the Bride of Christ.
Instead of arguing with God (or others) when your hidden sin gets revealed, may I suggest that you first run the situation by God Himself. First, lay the “perceived” issue on His Altar, so you won’t hear the idols of your heart, instead of God. Then if God reveals a particular sin, that’s when we must do the inner work by deny ourselves of that particular sin and taking up our cross and following Christ by joining Him on His cross (Matthew 16:24). Two verses later we are asked the question: “What will a man give in exchange for his soul?” Know that whatever sin that we refuse to deny ourselves will be the very issue that we will exchange for the total redemption of our soul.
Everything in life is controlled by frequency. The frequency that you or I oscillate is determined by our DNA activation. Our DNA activation is determined by our agreement with the Spirit and Truth of the Word of God, which upholds everything. Know that our mental or verbal assent to a “truth” is not enough to change our DNA. We must all perform “The Shema” by hearing, understanding and doing something to become just like Abraham where “by works was faith made perfect. And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed to him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God” (James 2:22-23).
Here’s to the Bride resonating at the exact same frequency as her Bridegroom – the Word of God!
Give em heaven!!!
~ Robin Main
Copyright Nov. 23, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html