Welcome to a world where Christ takes Himself out of Christmas. (Please refer to => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2015/11/21/primal-roots-of-the-phrase-merry-christmas/.)
Today, a major motion picture company – Legendary Pictures – releases their darkly festive tale of a yuletide ghoul revealing the twisted side of Christmas. The movie is called “Krampus” and is rated PG-13. There are two movie posters being released. The one I posted here is the lesser of the two evils.
This movie advertises that “while the holiday season represents the most magical time of year, ancient European folklore warns of Krampus, a horned beast who punishes naughty children at Christmastime.”
Europe has never lost track of Christmas being a season of increase demonic activity. It’s a carry over from the Winter Solstice celebrations that goes all the way back to Babylon where the Yuletide Season began.
As the Kingdom of God and Christ’s Bride are arising, there also appears to be some sort of hellish revival. One of the most popular versions of Old St. Nick these days for Santa-ish street celebrations (i.e. Running of the Santas) is Krampus. Check out http://wp.me/p158HG-i4. Never forget where Santa’s true origins come from => http://wp.me/p158HG-nb.
Before St. Nick employed elves to help him out, he was accompanied by a devil. Krampus is a creature with huge horns, a black mane, talon-like claws, and a tongue that would make Gene Simmons envious. By the way, the term “Krampus” comes from Old German and means “claw.” Krampus can be thought of as Santa’s enforcer. He’s the stick behind Mr. Claus’s carrot. Krampus beats, whips, and sometimes throws bad kids in a basket that he wears on his back. Once in a while, we are told that Krampus went so far as to shove his victims into a sack and throw them into a river, and he also had a taste for young pretty virgins.
It’s interesting to watch how some, if not all, Christmas traditions are returning to their primordial state. Before Christmas was sanitized and Americanized in the early 19th century, Christmas was considered to be a time of great demonic activity. Much of Europe still keeps track of this fact. On December 5th, Krampus gets his moment in the spotlight with Krampustag celebrations occurring all over Austria. The tradition includes intoxicated young men putting on big scary masks, and rampaging through the streets swinging whips and chains.
So… as you observe the advertisements for the Krampus movie this year, remember that the Twelve Nights of Christmas in Austria, where Krampus is king, are also known as the Rough Nights when the people of Austria tried to drive evil spirits away with superstitious activities that actually attracted them. This demonstrates the primeval roots of Christmas that is very dark and demonic.
For more info on the ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrVXjd-mm8
~ Robin Main
• BLAZING NEW WINE OF HANUKKAH (BRIDAL RESTORATION OF DNA) => http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1634430026/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_myi?m=A6RM81HPD4JZA
• SANTA-TIZING: WHAT’S WRONG WITH CHRISTMAS AND HOW TO CLEAN IT UP => http://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159 was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
MORE ARTICLES & VIDEOS:
• THIS IS CHRISTMAS: TIME OF INCREASE DEMONIC ACTIVITY => http://wp.me/p158HG-DP
• THIS IS CHRISTMAS: ALL HELL BREAKING LOOSE => http://wp.me/p158HG-E5
• WASSAILING REVIVAL – http://wp.me/p158HG-i4
• SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS => http://wp.me/p158HG-nb
• THIS IS CHRISTMAS: HO NO! HO NO! HO NO! => http://wp.me/p158HG-Eh
• PRIMAL ROOTS OF THE PHRASE “MERRY CHRISTMAS” (2015-11-20) => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/990757550996739/?type=3&theater
• SANTA-TIZING #1 – ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrVXjd-mm8
• SANTA-TIZING #3 – YULE LOVE CHRISTMAS video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP5YJPmB0So
• SANTA-TIZING #7 – SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUWHUHLtHw4