Welcome to an authentic Yuletide atmosphere where people never grow up, even when they grow old.
The very name by which Christmas is also known – Yule or Yule Day or the Yuletide Season — is literally linked to its Babylonian origins. The word “Yule” in the ancient Chaldean language of Babylon is the name for an infant or little child. Far and wide in the realms of ancient paganism, the birth of the Babylonian Queen of Heaven’s son was celebrated at the time of midwinter. Midwinter is another name for the Winter Solstice, and was December 25th before the Roman shift in time.
Part of the birth celebration of the original Babylonian Queen of Heaven (Semiramis)’s son (Tammuz) consisted of bringing in a Yule Log on December 24th. The Yule Log symbolized Nimrod being cut down in the prime of his life and in the height of his power, then cut into pieces and burned. The Yule Log was such an integral part of Christmas for centuries upon centuries that it’s hard to understand why it’s virtually nonexistent today (other than trying to hide Christmas’s Babylonian roots). Please refer to => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/791629294242900/?type=1&theater.
The Pagan Yule Symbol was not only the Yule Log, but also an evergreen tree. An ancient Babylonian tale tells of an evergreen tree, which sprang out of the dead tree stump. The old tree stump symbolized the deceased first worldly king Nimrod, the new evergreen tree springing up symbolized that Nimrod had come back to life in his son – Tammuz. Unbeknownst to many, Christmas Trees return us full circle to Christmas’ original pagan root and its Winter Solstice birth celebration for the sun god. Throughout antiquity and even today, all pagan sun gods’ birthdays were celebrated on the ancient winter solstice December 25th.
Today, the evergreen tree is the most common Christmas symbol in America and the world. Do you happen to know how the Christmas Tree became so popular in America? You can read this article for a more thorough examination => http://wp.me/p158HG-6i. Suffice it to say that Americans in the early 19th century learned about the Christmas Tree through reading about it, not personally witnessing them. It was propaganda that helped domesticate the formerly wild and raucous midwinter celebrations.
Both Christmas Trees and Santa Claus had a small group of influential individuals suddenly began to make much to do out of what had previously been a minor tradition. For Santa Claus, it was the Knickerbockers. For the Christmas Tree, it was Unitarians. I believe that historian Stephen Nassenbaum has rightly suggests that the introduction of the Christmas Tree represented an effort to cope with the problems posed by the child-centered Christmas, which brings us back the our “repeating childhood” theme.
Genesis 11:1-9 tells us that the Tower of Babel was on a plain in Shinar. Therefore, Babylon is in Shinar. Although the origin of the word “Shinar” is said to be unknown, the late Reverend Alexander Hislop extrapolates that “Shinar” implies the idea of repeating childhood. So… basically Babylon is in the practice of repeating childhood. It’s the ancient and authentic Yuletide Spirit that entangles those who celebrate Christmas in an endless loop of nostalgia where we repeat childhood. For more, please check out => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP5YJPmB0So
~ Robin Main
Copyright Dec. 24, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• SANTA-TIZING #3 – YULE LOVE CHRISTMAS => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP5YJPmB0So
• YULETIDE TRADITION – KIDS IN CHARGE => http://wp.me/p158HG-3A
• YULE LOVE – REPEATING CHILDHOOD => http://wp.me/p158HG-iX
• NORTH POLE GOING SOUTH? => http://wp.me/p158HG-kH
• THE LAND OF MERCHANTS => http://wp.me/p158HG-jF
• HOLIDAY THAT TRADE BUILT => http://wp.me/p158HG-qO
• ONCE A YEAR GIVING RITUAL? => http://wp.me/p158HG-m1
• CHRISTMAS KISS OF DEATH => http://wp.me/p158HG-pV
BOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON:
• SANTA-TIZING: WHAT’S WRONG WITH CHRISTMAS AND HOW TO CLEAN IT UP => http://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong…/…/1607911159 was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah book =>https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• Let There Be Light! Hanukkah Meditations book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598208/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html