“Just as the Spirit of the Living God has seven flows that manifests in nine fruits and gifts, so do the Feasts of the Lord.” This is the one-liner that LOVE has given me about the Feasts of YHVH in His Kingdom.
There are nine Bridal Feasts, if we include the whole council of His Word. I understand the traditional view that Hanukkah and Purim are commemorative celebrations, which is true. I just believe that the manifested Word of God — Yeshua — elevated them when He celebrated both of these festivals in Spirit and in Truth. Additionally, Yeshua did nothing but what He saw His Father doing, so not only did Yeshua put His stamp of approval on Hanukkah and Purim, but so did the Father. Not only that, but not one jot or tittle of the Word of God will pass away. My question is: How does that apply to the Nine Biblical Feasts?
Significantly, the number “nine” is the last of the unique digits; therefore, it marks an end or conclusion of a matter. E.W. Bullinger reveals in “Number in Scripture” that “9” signifies the judgment of man and all his works. Recall that judgment has been committed to Yeshua as the “Son of Man,” and judgment and righteousness is both the foundation and habitation of His Throne (Psalms 97:2). Not only is “9” related to divine judgment, but with “9” being the square of “three” (and three is the number for divine completion or divine perfection as well as the number peculiar to the Holy Spirit), “nine” denotes finality in divine things.
Notice that the nine “Fruit of the Spirit” in Galatians 5:22-23 flows out of the previous revelation of those things that will cause a person to NOT inherit the Kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-21). LOVE has shown me that these are kingdom fruits that are only as abundant as our abiding in The Vine, and He conveniently has given us a list, so we can inspect the quality and quantity of our yieldedness that produces the fruit.
Then we have a list of the nine “Gifts of the Spirit” in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 for the ONE BODY with many members.
Then there are nine plants in the garden of His Bride in Song of Solomon 4:13-14.
The Lord Himself is changing history through a shaking and a rumbling via the full council of the Word of God. Somehow the 7 Feasts of the Lord becoming 9 Bridal Feasts in this Kingdom Day is part of that.
Just as our earth spins around its axis and the sun in a complete circle every year, so have the Biblical Feasts been created for His Bride to “chuwl” (spin), so she (His people) can meet with Him at His designated time at His designated place so she can become betrothed (married) to Him.
Give em heaven!!!
Videos from the WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB: ONLINE INTERACTIVE CONFERENCE can be purchased via http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
Copyright Dec. 3, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html