Welcome to the Gateway of Awe in God’s Winter One-Dear-Land!!!
Wooooo Hooooo!!!!! Tonight, Hanukkah begins! All the feasts that Jesus celebrated follow the Biblical model of a day being counted from sundown to sundown, like in the story of Creation in Genesis 1. “And there was evening and there was morning, one day” (Genesis 1:5 NASB). The Feast of Dedication – Hanukkah – is an eight-day celebration running from sundown December 12 to sundown December 20, 2017. Typically, the Hanukkah Menorah lights are kindled around sundown. Personally, I am not so concerned at being so exact to start at sundown that I miss the pure heart of entering in. You can find kindling of lights instructions, blessings and devotions below, which are listed under “Have a Hearty Hanukkah!!!”
Yeshua (Jesus) did many things during Hanukkah. You can read about it yourself in John 8:12 through John 10:42; because these are the works Yeshua did, and the celebration that He walked in during the Feast of Heart Dedication – Hanukkah.
Yeshua declared, “I am the Light of the World,” twice during the Feast of Dedication. Hanukkah is also called the Feast of Lights, which is what most people focus on. But, did you know that Yeshua declared “I AM” thirteen times during the eight-day Hanukkah Feast? Please refer to https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/yeshuas-full-government-declaration-during-hanukkah/ andhttps://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/full-government-of-god-prize-immortality/.
One of the Hanukkah “I AM” statements Yeshua pronounced: “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I AM He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me” (John 8:28 NASB). Not only did Yeshua prophetically announce during Hanukkah the way He was to die, lifted up on the Cross of Calvary; but Messiah Yeshua broadcasts forevermore that if His people lift Him up, then they will know “I AM that I AM.”
Don’t get me started! I simply love speaking about “I AM that I AM!” In Exodus 3:14, the Bible tells us that God said to Moses “I AM who I AM.” In the original Hebrew, it has several translations, including “I will be who I will be” – “Hayah.” Hayah is a unique verb that carries a meaning of what was done in the past. Hayah also carries a meaning of what will be done in the future, but the present tense for this verb does not exist. Instead, it’s given that the verb “to be” (hayah) is just there. Hayah in the present tense is who you are and what you are manifesting at the present moment. It’s like saying “I Robin” where the “am” in “I am Robin” is already understood to exist, and it manifests in what a person is literally doing. It is all of our present realities.
The redemptive state of “hayah” can be simplified to a righteous State of Being that resonates at the same frequency in which it was originally created. Know that the Hebraic root to the concept of righteousness communicates “to be” (i.e., a righteous State of Being).
When the righteous “hayah” manifestation is coupled with the testimony of the spirit, water and blood in a person’s earth according to 1 John 5:8, it puts an exclamation point to a simple kingdom truth: “Little children, let no one deceive you. HE WHO PRACTICES RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS, JUST AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS” (1 John 3:7 NKJV). How can we say that what we do doesn’t matter? “Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right” (Proverbs 20:11 KJV). Yes. Righteousness is a state of being; but don’t forget that our actions will line up with our words when we practice righteousness. Everyone knows that people who don’t do what they say are hypocrites. “Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men” (Matthew 15:7-9 NKJV).
Remember that the Father’s Gateway of Awe is His portal of entry into Hanukkah for His people. Never forget that YHVH’s manifestation of perfection is love. The holy, reverential fear of the Lord flows from His perfect love. Therefore, His perfection is not perfectionism. Our loving and gracious Heavenly Father is not after yucky legalistic perfectionism, so let’s embrace His great grace, as we journey unto the perfection of being made into the image of the Messiah.
All of God’s people need to be able to rightly assess how our actions line up with our words. Then, we need to evaluate how our words line up with the plumb line of righteousness Himself – the Word of God – Messiah Yeshua. When the three witnesses in our earth (spirit water, blood) are united and perfectly one with the three that are one in heaven, the righteous I AM (Hayah) becomes manifest.
“Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is He who came by water and blood – Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the spirit, the water and the blood; and these three agree as one” (1 John 5:5-8 NKJV).
Behold, I AM who I AM!!!
NOTE: The above post can be used as today’s devotional is you so choose, or you can use the one already provided => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/hanukkah-devotional-reading-night-1-walking-as-yeshua-jesus-did/ with general guidelines for kindling of lights and the blessings => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/general-guidelines-for-celebrating-hanukkah-kindling-lights-blessings/. An entire instructional package has been provided for the entire eight-days of Hanukkah here => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/have-a-hearty-hanukkah/.
If you choose to use today’s STM post for your devotional, the following are some suggested questions that covers all ages from toddlers to full-blown sons of God.
 How many days did Yeshua (Jesus) celebrate the Feast of Dedication – Hanukkah? How many days do we get to celebrate Hanukkah? (Answers: 8.)
 How many “I AM” statements did Yeshua declare during Hanukkah, and which one did we focus on today? (Answers: 13. John 8:28.)
 How can your actions better line up with your words, and then, line up with the plumb line of God’s Word?
 What will happen when the three witnesses in your earth – the spirit, the water and the blood – become one with the three that bear witness in heaven – the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit? (Hint: Righteous Hayah. On earth as it is in heaven.)
• HAVE A HEARTY HANUKKAH (Guidelines & devotionals for celebrating Hanukkah) => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/have-a-hearty-hanukkah/
• YESHUA’S FULL GOVERNMENT DECLARATION DURING HANUKKAH => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/yeshuas-full-government-declaration-during-hanukkah/
• FULL GOVERNMENT OF GOD PRIZE – IMMORTALITY => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/full-government-of-god-prize-immortality/
• ONENESS METATRON MATRIX – FULLY MATURE SONS => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/oneness-metatron-matrix-fully-mature-sons/
• MANIFESTING I AM => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/manifesting-i-am/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
ART: Light Painting by http://www.sfhsphoto.com/light-painting.html