This acceptance of my current condition did not mean that Yeshua was excusing my sin or shortcomings. He was simply encouraging me to be the best I could be “in Christ” and continually grow better. This truly was, and is, kindness, mercy and grace. Romans 1:5 tells us that grace has a purpose to bring about the obedience of faith. Additionally, James 2:22 speaks of completed faith or perfected faith is when your faith is working with your actions, which glorious dovetails with the concept of us purifying ourselves, as He is pure:
“See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure” (1 John 3:1-3 NASB).
Since I have seen the phrase “to the pure all things are pure” regularly abused by believers to justify their own sin or shortcomings, let’s dive into the depths of the Word with this one. The double reference to “pure” has very specific connotations. Let’s look at the Greek word for “pure” in Titus 1:15, which is “katharos.”
Katharos communicates being clean and pure physically, ethically and in a Levitical sense. The physical picture of katharos is being purified by fire, or like a vine cleansed by pruning to be fit to bear fruit. The ethical picture of katharos reveals:
 free from corrupt desire, or free from sin and guilt,
 free from every admixture of what is false (sincerely genuine),
 blameless and innocent, and
 unstained from the guilt of anything.
Let us have a holy, reverential fear to perfectly align to the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Messiah (Ephesians 4:13). The next time you hear someone proclaiming, “to the pure all things are pure,” realize that humble and teachable hearts don’t throw around that claim lightly, for they truly know the high cost to walk in this humble place of purity.
I especially want to caution all believers to not use the justification “to the pure all things are pure” when it comes to Christmas. Christmas literally violates all the purity requirements for Holy Matrimony to the King of Kings. Please refer to AGE-OLD FOUNDATION => http://wp.me/p158HG-AT.
Give em heaven!!!
• HEAVENLY POSITION VS EARTHLY CONDITION => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/heavenly-position-vs-earthly-condition/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.