When my son saw a Black Friday meme I posted, he quipped: “Nothing says thanks like a fight to the death over a TV.” I am totally going with this for today’s Sapphire Throne Ministries’ post! It’s hilarious and sad at the same time, because it is so true!!! Black Friday gives us an ancient Yuletide window into the frantic commercialism/ consumerism that goes all the way back to Babylon… back to the land of Chaldea… where the Land of Merchants originates => http://wp.me/p158HG-jF.
Not only does the Yuletide Land of Merchants status originate in Babylon, amazingly, so does the Christmas roots and fruits of death and fights. The most ancient root of Christmas traces back to the birth day party for the Babylonian Queen of Heaven’s son, which was celebrated on the ancient winter solstice – December 25th. Part of the sun god Tammuz’s birth celebration consisted of bringing in a Yule Log on December 24th – Christmas Eve. The Yule Log symbolizes Nimrod being cut down (killed) in the prime of his life and in the height of his power; and then, cut into pieces and burned. The Yule Log was an integral part of Christmas for centuries upon centuries. As recently as the 19th century, bringing the Yule Log in was as much a part of Christmas as putting up an evergreen tree is today. This makes more sense when we understand the old Babylonian tale that tells of an evergreen tree that springs up into new life (as Tammuz) from a dead tree stump, which was chopped up and burnt (Nimrod).
Add to this that the most immediate predecessor of our modern-day supposedly-Christianized Christmas Season is the Saturnalia in Rome. The Saturnalia was said to be a reenactment of the happy age when Saturnus (i.e., Saturn) reigned the earth as its first king. Take your pick. In the natural realm, the earth’s first king was the mighty one from Babylon Nimrod. In the spiritual realm, the first king equates to Satan (i.e., Saturn).
Did you know that gladiators fought to the death in Saturnalia funeral games? The earliest Roman gladiator fights were part of elaborate funeral rites for important people, which were held every year from 2-8 December and 17-23 December.
Today, the ancestor of the worship of Saturn has death as its fruit too. The Christmas season is known as the heart attack season in hospitals. It is also known for having the highest suicide risk of the year. Statistically, springtime has the highest suicide rate, but the greatest time for suicide risk is still the winter holiday season. Mental health professionals have been on their toes for years now in an effort to lessen suicides and depression during Christmas. Some of Christmas’s bad fruit can be associated with bruising, like: getting worn down, getting sick, or getting in debt. But some of the bad fruit is much more destructive—heart attacks and suicide—which minimally warrants a more serious inspection of our “Christian” Christmas.
This brings us back to the current Black Friday tradition where people literally go wild over Christmas sales. Ranker.com reveals the worst Black Friday injuries and deaths of all time => https://www.ranker.com/list/13-most-brutal-black-friday-injuries-and-deaths/john-barryman. Here’s some of the titles of the most shocking and disturbing stories:
- Target Shoppers Step Over Dying Man
- Bargain Shoppers Send 11-Year-Old to Hospital
- Wal-Mart Deathly Stampede
- Guys Shoot Each Other
- Black Friday Shoppers Trample Girl
Notice that death and fighting is so common on Black Fridays that we now have a worst of… list. This year when I look at Christmas in the spirit, I see that it’s totally black. Yeshua (Jesus) told me a few years back that Christians can proclaim don’t take Christ out of Christmas all they want, but He was going to take Himself out of Christmas. I knew that things would go totally dark, evil and black when this happens. This holiday season is that time. Come out of Babylon so you won’t receive her plagues, like death, madness and destruction.
Come out of Babylon and lay down Christmas to become part of the Messiah’s pure and spotless Bride (Refer to http://wp.me/p158HG-kH and http://wp.me/p158HG-4E). Choose this day life or death, blessings or curses… Let’s all get back to the basics of life and love.
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright Nov. 21, 2018 – Sapphire Throne Ministries, Robin Main.
Originally published via Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968/2340903125982168/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Mystic Mentoring (in Christ) Tribe YouTube Channel => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgM5SH5cgx9WbdJSEQekdrA
• Sapphire Throne Ministries YouTube Channel => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_Wc7QXimTAsKPlsSGKFKw