Did you know that the parable of the Ten Virgins starts out all ten virgins taking their lamps to greet both the Bridegroom and the Bride?
Not all versions of the Bible reveal this mystery of both the Bridegroom and Bride greeting the ten virgins together, but the Aramaic version does. BTW – The Book of Matthew was originally written in Aramaic: “Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to greet the bridegroom and the bride” (Matthew 25:1 Aramaic).
The ten virgins represent believers in the Messiah. The Bridegroom is Yeshua (Jesus). The Bride is the 144000 Firstfruits who are a spiritual virgin bridal company made up of 144000 sealed Hebrew souls of all the tribes of the children of Israel (Rev 7:4). The 144000 “are pure. They are those who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed by Jesus from among men to be the FIRSTFRUITS to God and to the Lamb” (Rev 14:4 Aramaic). These are those who will come with the Bridegroom to greet the ten virgins who will either turn out to be wise or foolish in God’s eyes.
When you think of the ten virgins with their oil lamps, please consider that the only Biblical Feast that features lamps of oil is Hanukkah. Selah.
“Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to greet the bridegroom and the bride. Five of them were wise, and five were foolish. And the foolish ones took their lamps, but took no oil with them. But the wise ones took oil in the vessels and their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry, Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to greet him! Then all the virgins got up and prepared their lamps. And the foolish ones said to the wise ones, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. Then the wise ones answered, saying, Why, there would not be enough for us and for you; go to those who sell and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and those who were ready entered with him into the banqueting house, and the door was locked. Afterward the other virgins also came and said, Our lord, our lord, open to us. But he answered and said to them, Truly, I say to you, I do not know you. Be alert, therefore, for you do not know the day nor the hour” (Matthew 25:1-13 Aramaic).
For more of this profound subject, you may purchase in-depth studies here under “MEL GEL Videos” (i.e., MEL GEL #7 – 144000 FIRSTFRUITS) and “Wedding Feast of the Lamb” => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
Give em heaven!!!
~ Robin Main
Copyright Jan. 1, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• CHOOSE THIS DAY – WISE VIRGINS AND FOOLISH VIRGINS => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/choose-this-day-wise-virgins-and-foolish-virgins/
• WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB – Day 2 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTvmof0uag
• THE FEAST #1 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEuq3Tz2Q8
• HERE COMES THE BRIDE – PART 1 => http://wp.me/p158HG-sS
• HERE COMES THE BRIDE – PART 2 => http://wp.me/p158HG-tp
• HERE COMES THE BRIDE – PART 3 => http://wp.me/p158HG-u3
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah book =>https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• Let There Be Light! Hanukkah Meditations book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598208/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
ART: Parable of the Ten Virgins/Let Your Light Shine, by Susan Minteer (USA) http://www.susanminteer.com/scripture.html
Please support this anointed artist!