Our DNA combined with the Son of Man’s DNA is the ladder that angels ascend and descend on (John 1:51). See that the DNA spiral is superimposed over a waterfall. It’s a purifying and refreshing waterfall that goes both ways.
As we sit on a hill with Yeshua (Jesus) time stands still. When we are in the waterfall (in Him) being washed by the water of the word, we stand in the middle of time. See the sunlight beaming and the arc of a rainbow shooting out. We can walk over the rainbow on His path.
We can see a brown substance in the water that represents “our light affliction, which for the moment works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory” (2 Cor 4:17). We see the shape of a dark man with a dirty puddle of gas on the ground. This dark man operates in dying signs & wonders to distract the sons of God. This dark man represents both Christians and non-Christians alike.
In this season, lying and dying signs & wonders abound from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer to Santa Claus in his flying sleigh to the thought of the ideal Christmas. The make-believe world of Rudolph and Santa Claus is as obvious as Rudolph’s Red Nose; the make-believe world of the ideal Christmas not so much.
When people “take on” Christmas,” a common mantra one hears is “I wish Christmas would be like it used to be,” then images are conjured up of snow gently falling on a quaint English manor, everyone is home (even Tiny Tim), and a gorgeous festive dinner is served with a pig and all. This idealized version of Christmas has never existed. Never. The Christmas that Americans and even the world knows and celebrates is actually a place of make-believe made up in the minds of men.
Charles Dickens and Washington Irving wove enchanting, nostalgic tales that transported people back to Merrie England when life was supposedly more simple and traditions were said to be more innocent. It makes a great story… a fantastic one in fact. It’s so fantastic that Dicken’s “A Christmas Carol” has been adapted for stage, television and film more than 50 times in recent decades, more than any other story in history. Just remember that the ideal Christmas is a myth. It’s not true. Seeking to measure up to an illusion is quite stressful and exhausting.
Nostalgia can’t remain as it used to be as fascination runs smack-dab into facts in this intruding Information Age. It’s rather ironic that “A Christmas Carol” was the first vehicle that turned Christmas into a crusade against selfishness and greed, because these qualities have always been part of Christmas’s DNA.
Don’t be hypnotized by the things of this world… the images, imaginations and lying signs and wonders of the dark man. God is extending His scepter at this time to burn out the dark puddle of oil. The Lord is taking out the energy of attraction of the false lying signs and wonders. Everything that glitters is not gold.
Keep focused on YHVH where somewhere over His rainbow way up high there’s a land that I’ve heard of… where the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Give em heaven!!!
~ Robin Main
A glimpse into a Mystic Mentoring (in Christ) Group Ascension
• IDEAL CHRISTMAS HAS NEVER EXISTED article =>http://wp.me/p158HG-V
• SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS video =>
• SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS article => http://wp.me/p158HG-nb
• ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrVXjd-mm8
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM video =>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INypfLsTaPw
To order the “Sapphire Throne Ministries” Hanukkah and Christmas books:
• BLAZING NEW WINE OF HANUKKAH (BRIDAL RESTORATION OF DNA) => http://www.amazon.com/…/prod…/1634430026/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_myi…
• SANTA-TIZING: WHAT’S WRONG WITH CHRISTMAS AND HOW TO CLEAN IT UP => http://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong…/…/1607911159 was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
ART: Someone Over the Rainbow by Sahtori-Kamaya