Happy Hanukkah!!! In 2015, Hanukkah begins at sundown December 6. Know that Hanukkah actually began in the Book of Daniel 300 years before the event took place, and it is connected to the sealing of Daniel’s words until the time of the end.
As foretold in the book of Daniel, all evening and morning sacrifices ceased in 168 BC (Daniel 11:31; 12:11). The day was the 15th day of Kislev (DECEMBER 25th). The city was Jerusalem. The culprit was Antiochus Epiphanes IV, who was also referred to by Yeshua as a prophetic foreshadow of an even greater abomination that confronts believers in the last days:
“Therefore when you see the ‘Abomination of Desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand), … For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be” (Matt 24:15,21).
BTW – In Matthew 24, Yeshua was answering His disciples’ question: “What shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world [as we know it]? (Matthew 24:3 comment mine). For more, please refer to “HANUKKAH MARKER TO CALCULATE FULFILLMENT OF ANTICHRIST” article below.
So… all evening and morning sacrifices ceased on December 25, 168 BC when the Anti-Christ Antiochus sacrificed a pig on God’s Altar and placed a Greek sun god statue on it. You and I are the temple of God (1 Corinthians 6:19), and our hearts are His altars. Therefore, when the first Anti-Christ (prophesied by Daniel) set up a sun god idol on God’s Altar on December 25th and sacrificed a pig to that image, it speaks of God’s people making sacrifices to/for Christmas on the sun god’s birthday – Dec 25th. Refer to “IT’S ABOUT THE 25TH” article below. BTW – This is what Yeshua celebrated during Hanukkah – the overthrow of “Christmas” on God’s Altar, which caused the Abomination of Desolation to stand proudly in one’s soul (John 10:22-23). Refer to “YESHUA CELEBRATED HANUKKAH NOT CHRISTMAS” article below.
When we search the whole counsel of Scripture, we come up with a disturbing revelation of the Abomination of Desolation. Conveniently, Yeshua, as the embodiment of the Word of God (Revelation 19:13), connects the Abomination of Desolation in Matthew 24:15 to the number of the beast in Revelation 13:18 by saying “let him who has understanding.” The spirit of understanding is key to unlocking this Mystery of Iniquity (2 Thessalonians 2:7), which by the way is directly connected to “Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth” (Revelation 17:5). “Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666” (Revelation 13:18 NKJV).
The beast or the man of sin has a number. That number is the number of man without God. When we completely magnify man’s enmity towards God, we understand one glaring aspect of this beast. The beast can exist within you and me, because its equivalent to a completely selfish man. The ultimate end-time battle for each one of us is choosing the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Self. Please refer to MYSTERY OF INIQUITY => http://wp.me/p158HG-bC.
The Mystery of Iniquity happens in the end days where there’s a falling away, and that man of sin within you and me is revealed: “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition” (2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV). All of Scripture can be applied personally. You and I will be on one side of the Mystery of Iniquity equation or the other. Believers will either fall away being one of elect that can be deceived or we will have our man of sin revealed – the parts of our carnal nature that still needs to be crucified.
When Yeshua calls people to Himself in order to restore us to our pristine state, He left us with the instructions: “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me” (Mark 8:34 NKJV). We are not replacing His cross, but joining Him on it. For us (on this side of the cross), we will walk in the same manner Yeshua did, except He was sinless and that’s our goal; therefore we join Yeshua by taking up the cross of our flesh and following after Him (Matthew 10:38). Why all this cross talk? Because the cross of Christ insists on our permission to crucify our sin nature, and it is also God’s sacrificial altar in our heart.
~ Robin Main
Copyright Dec. 7, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• HANUKKAH MARKER TO CALCULATE FULFILLMENT OF ANTICHRIST => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/hanukkah-marker-to-calculate-fulfillment-of-antichrist/
• IT’S ABOUT THE 25TH => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/its-about-the-25th/
• YESHUA CELEBRATED HANUKKAH NOT CHRISTMAS => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/yeshua-celebrated-hanukkah-not-christmas/
• MYSTERY OF INIQUITY => http://wp.me/p158HG-bC.
• THE ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/the-roots-of-christmas/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-Wine-Hanukkah-Bridal-Restoration/dp/1634430026/